1) The Uses of Sigmund Freud’s Traumdeutung: A Photographic Guide (Web design + Brochure)
Shall we do some dream-work concerning the importance of books? For instance Sigmund Freud’s masterpiece The Interpretation of Dreams is nowadays extremely underrated, no? I at least would very much appreciate if some people with experience in photography would document the proper uses of this book.
Contexualizing such a unique intellectual product of humanhind would certainly be more helpful in comparison to certain other well-known objects of desire who are continually re-contexualized by the established contemporary artistry and moreover whose actual or at least potential purposes insistently and not wholely but almost completely remain uncertain.
There should also be retro and futuristic photos to show that Traumdeutung can fit into every historical setting.
2) A Reichian Orgone Accumulator with a copy of Slavoj Zizek’s Absolute Recoil (Physical installation + Video)
And a small lamp too.
Units like this may be installed as part of an exhibition.
3) A Lacanian water pump (Product design + Blueprints)
It may have input-output like a standard pump, or it may have a single surface topology like a Klein bottle.
See also: Pumps from dump
4) TINA (Sketch + Animation)
TINA will be a character, a feminine organism.
She can be womanlike or catlike, cyborglike or squirrellike. She may also be a transgender.
She will stand for “There Is No Alternative.”
TINA will be an austere creature fighting global youth.
“The reformation of the radical and anticapitalist left forces, as a necessary condition to broaden and update our plan for the socialism of the twenty-first century, is one of our key objectives in the future. Our main concern remains the participation of large groups of the Greek and European youth in such a perspective, as well as the existence and the enforcement of strong political frontal movements against the ΤΙΝΑ of rough austerity.” Why They Broke With Syriza
5) The Big Data Cake (Physical installation + Photography)
It’s just a big colorful cake.
It’s like a wedding cake. But just for geeks.
Nothing is being wed to nothing else.
So it should have a chindōgu mechanism to automatically cut itself up.
6) Always-Already Insurance Company provides Lacanian “Quotes” for any of your insurance needs. (Website + Brochure)
Hear Hear Insurance Company can be its competitor.
7) “Proudly Fascist” hats and “Long Live Fascism” flags for civilians.
And “I love Fascism” badges for their officers.
Like these guys:
They attacked the families of the victims of a terrorist attack in their funeral.
Then the police took the families into custody.
Family resemblances prosecuted by flag carrying hat wearers and their fellow unifs.
8) The universal social media post with two cartoon images presented side by side to illustrate the incontrovertible humanitarian truth.
1) A child is not being beaten on the left.
2) A child is being beaten on the right.